Friday, July 31, 2009

It's true..I'm finally excited!


So for about 2 months now ever since I bought my plane ticket to Thailand people have been asking me this same exact question over and over: So, are you excited?

and my response has been kind of a non-chalant.."yeah...I guess so..yeah it'll be good"

Honest truth: No, not really. Haven't had to time to really think about it.

But as I've been talking to my friends over there, getting emails saying how excited people are to see me, remembering how good Thai food is and how fun that country is, I can honestly say I'm getting excited! I'm excited to be in my element again, to speak Thai again, to see some amazing people that were a huge part of a significant chapter of my life. I'm excited to see the new things the Lord is going to do in my life. I really believe that this trip is the beginning of all the newness. I am SO ready...so ready for a new chapter....for a new leaf.

So yes, it's true. I AM EXCITED! Not just to get on a plane on Monday, but also for the many new things the Lord is going to do...and it going to do soon.

No comments: