Monday, June 22, 2009

SMF-BKK

Yep..that's right..I bought my plane ticket. Sacramento to Bangkok. Thailand here I come!!!! Schedule was right, price was right, so now I have no choice...I guess I have to go:)

I've been overwhelmed with the amount of encouragement and support I've gotten these last couple of weeks as I've pursued the possibility of going. So blessed to have amazing people in my life pushing me along, praying for me, and helping me with this.

Speaking of people in my life..I forget sometimes the amazing people I do have in my life.
My friend Jamie drove through town last night and left early this morning. Jamie is one of the first people in my life ever to believe in me as a leader. Speaking positive when there was so much negative. Listening to me talk, encouraging me. I would not be the person or the leader I am now if it wasn't for her. I've told her this..but just felt I should blog it too.:)


Anyways...thank you all! Keep encouraging me! I'm not quite sure what I've gotten myself into.

But as Nate said last night:)...you can either go under the wave or take it..so I'm taking it:)

No comments: