
Yesterday was amazing! I think we baptized something like 43 people between all the services. It was such a powerful night as people publicly announced their desire to follow Jesus, and emerged from the water surrounded by family and friends sharing in their joy. You can't help but be moved...especially emotional me....so great!:) The Lord is so good and is moving in such powerful ways, it was honor to be a part of it.
So I went to sleep last night late and exhausted, which is always a recipe for crazy dreams.
I don't dream very often...or at least don't remember my dreams often. Last night I had some pretty crazy dreams. It's always unsettling when you dream events and remember conversations that really could happen. Someone I really care about had to be admitted into the hospital, but no one knew. Somehow I found out, although almost wasn't told, and it was really serious. While at the same time, I'm at this huge banquet surrounded by people I know. All of a sudden I'm having to hash things out with someone who decides right at that moment to confront me about stuff. So I'm talking to this person, going around and around in circles about stupid issues. Meanwhile my friend is in the hospital and I can't get there. Finally I'm free to go..and though the hospital is right next to the building I'm in, I can't get there....I'm trapped for some reason....and I'm the only one who knows.....and then I wake up...
So there's one of my super strange dreams...I didn't give all the details...but it was so real and slightly frightening...I woke up with a sense of foreboding and started praying fervently for the people in my life.
But good news...I did not have to go to work today....This Monday is going to be an amazing Sabbath.
No comments:
Post a Comment