Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm Tired


For lack of better title and one I'm pretty sure I've used before..yes..I'm tired. Instead of getting ready for church I'm sitting here staring at nothing, so I decided to be useful and write a blog:)

Sundays are such great long days....but I don't think this tiredness has anything to do with Sunday.

Although, I must express thankfulness for a couple of things. One is that I have not gotten any of the sicknesses going around..no flu, no nasty cold..although very much exposed to both. I'd like to thank my preschool immunity for helping me out with that. Two, my sister flies in on Friday and I'm very much looking forward to seeing her. She happens to fly in on the same day and time as one my dear friends and previous "flatmates" Janelle...whom I cannot wait to see!

Jesus Culture on Friday night was absolutely amazing. I cannot wait til that CD comes out..and we start singing some of those songs for worship....so good! Friday was what I needed..3 hours of great worship..and really good music..and good friends..it was so fun!

Ok..guess I'll go try and find some more caffeine to drink before tonight.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Oh flatmate :) Counting down the days.... 3