
So I've been home not even a week and I've already been lectured by my dentist and my pedicurist.
My dentist...4 Cavities...it had been three years since I'd seen him. He was not happy. He took his revenge today with 2 shots of Novocaine and 3 fillings. Yuck. Krishna Dental..you are not a place of happiness for me right now...(but that's kind of my fault I guess:))
My pedicurist...it had been a year since I had had a pedicure...he almost fell out of his chair. I love getting pedicures and they are so dang cheap in NY. Yes, I know what some of you are thinking right now..you're thinking about my fear of people touching the bottoms of my feet. Maybe its the fabulous massage chair, but for some reason the fear goes away once I sit down. I know I could find a place in Redding, but honestly I just can't part from my adorably precious Vietnamese nail place. I love hearing them talk, laugh and gossip in Vietnamese knowing full well they are talking about everyone in there. But I promised him I'd do it every month(yeah right).
So for laughs I post this video in honor of my sister. It is pretty darn funny. The blond kid is hysterical.
6 comments:
8 (or so) things...
1) i definitely think pictures of painted toenails (pedicured or not) are gross. always have--always will.
2) yeah... you need to go to the dentist more often than, like, thrice a decade. (just think about it that way for a minute).
3)"krishna" dentist? for reals?
4) i think you meant "fell" in the sentence about your pedicurist...
5)..what that sentence implies, by the way, is also gross. (always--)
6) i'm not wondering A THING about why you'll let the pedicurist touch your feet... (i know that whole foot thing of yours is an act, sarah, but don't worry, i won't tell anyone--ssshhh!!)
7) we can talk later about the awfully-stereotypical but dreadfully-too-true-to-deny fact that i'm sure the ethnic factor of your adorable precious nail place would not be very hard to match (yes, even in Redding)...
oh and one more thing, 8) i don't really understand the video, but hey, whatever flushes your toilet...
("down with the pant-suits!!")
hey "wordy in writing"...yep that's you...would you like to write my blogs for me?...
but then they'd go on forever cuz you wouldn't know how to conclude them;)
i know. haha. sorry, i was really bored last night... and i like to tease you when i'm bored, so, that happened to be through a blog comment (since we're on opposite ends of the country right now).
if you pay me a dollar a word i will...
;) my plan towards richness!
are you forgetting that the state of California pays me right now...(and not all that much):)
well... then your blogs will be real short, and it will teach me to not be so... descriptive
that video will never get old!
fabulous.. haha sooo funny
um your feet are gross.. once a month sarah once a month...
at least you got your money's worth he had to do some serious work...
Post a Comment