Friday, October 10, 2008

No Luck


Aren't horseshoes supposed to be good luck...maybe I should carry some of those around....for those of you following the spectacle of my life...so the sage continues...
I bought a car on Tuesday..nice car..got a pretty good deal..talked them down..ended up being a nicer car than I really wanted.
Got it home by 2pm
Left at 5pm to pick up a friend from work...car started weird and as I proceeded to drive it..heard weird rattling noises under the hood..um..what?!-was not making this noise when I test drove it!
Called crown motors at 9am..took the car over at 11am
Finally hear back from crown motors today at 5pm
Had him repeat twice what was wrong with my car...but basically it all comes down to I need a new engine....nice..good thing its warrantied...
Told me it was gonna take a week, week and a half to do it...umm.."what?!" I say.
We'll give you a rental through enterprise he says....good since mine with my insurance expires on Monday....looks like I will be continuing my relationship with my fabulous rental car(that I secretly like better than my new car)....but I did only drive that car for 2 hours..max
I think I need to invest in some horseshoes....

1 comment:

Shelby said...

ask for horseshoes and you shall receive horseshoes, my friend!