Thursday, September 25, 2008

jaws of life

So Happy Birthday to me....I lost my job, live with a mouse, and now lost my car...
Got into a pretty serious car accident today..I will not go into all the details, but yes...it was my fault despite the situation. But I got hit pretty hard on the drivers side..and couldn't get out of the car....so the lovely firefighters had to use the jaws of life....who knew...
I'm ok..neck and back are in a lot of pain, banged and bruised up a bit, and just way shaken up..but really it could have been so much worse...am so thankful to God for that! As I watched my car being towed away, I just got so overwhelmed! What the heck are you doing God? I get one word....TRUST...which I'm not gonna lie...is so hard right now!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Dude!!!

Let me know if I can do anything for you!!!

Seriously, call me if you need ANYTHING!